SIG SAUER Super Deluxe Custom Shop Case – 2018LXCS/5995
Officially licensed by SIG SAUER®, the Negrini Custom Shop presents a series of high performing leather gun cases for pistols and handguns. Negrini teamed-up with the engineers at SIG SAUER to create the ultimate case for their pistols. The high-grade cases are the result of intense study by Negrini and SIG SAUER. Designed and manufactured by Negrini specifically to secure SIG SAUER P320, 226, 229, 220, and M17 handguns in world-class professional cases.
The SIG SAUER Custom Shop Professional Series Cases are hand-formed of patented double-wall composite construction and secured with steel hinges and special German combination locks. Each leather gun case for pistols is then hand finished and upholstered with the finest fabric, cushioning and leather available. As a result, the SIG SAUER Professional Series Cases are ultra-strong, light in weight, and handsome in appearance, unlike typical pistol cases. The internal compartments of each case can be adjusted for the barrel length and will accommodate the Sig Romeo reflex sight and extra magazines. Each case is 100% MADE IN ITALY.
Showcasing fine leathers, the SIG SAUER Custom Shop Professional Series gun cases can be used to confidently secure SIG SAUER handguns and pistols at home, carry to the range, or for air travel. Each case is backed by the well-known INTELCASE customer service and Limited Lifetime warranty.
2018LXCS Super Deluxe FEATURES
- Fits all SIG Sauer P320, P226, P229, P220, and M17 pistols
- Embossed SIG SAUER logo on exterior
- Hand-stitched luxury velvet interior
- Best Italian leather trim and handle
- ROMEO1 Reflex Sight Compatible
- Double-wall ABS composite technology
- TSA Compliant steel combination locks
- Inside document pocket
- Removable foam spacers to enhance fit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- P320 – X-Series, M17, M18, full size, carry size, and compact size.
- P220 (not intended for 220 Compact)
- M17 PROFORCE / P225 / P225-A1 / P227 / P250 / MK25
Registered trademarks of SIG SAUER Inc. are used under license by INTELCASE Company.