Super VP90 Corrosion Inhibitor
This remarkable product is used by over 500,000 shooters worldwide to protect guns and other metal objects, either in a gun safe, bag, locker or tackle box. Advanced vapor phase action deposits an invisible mono molecular coating on any exposed metal, leaving glass, plastic wood, leather etc totally unaffected.
- VP90 vapor deposits an invisible monomolecular film which bonds to any exposed metal surface
- Anywhere air can penetrate Super VP90 will seek out and protect exposed metal surfaces
- Forms a barrier impervious to attack from moisture and other corrosive elements
- As VP90 will NOT absorb moisture it will not dry wooden gun stocks, therefore preventing cracking and splitting associated with heaters and desiccants in gun safes.
- It will work regardless of the atmospheric humidity, and can even be used in conjunction with desiccants if required.
- New Super VP90 now lasts even longer and will protect a 1 cubic meter ( 35.5 Cubic foot) area for over 1 year.